Online Sales Policy
Online Sales Policy
Dead Center Archery Products (the “Company”) has decided to adopt an Online Sales Policy (“Policy”) with respect to its archery and related products sold via online sales channels. The Company has determined that this Policy is necessary to ensure that our customers continue to recognize the value of our brand and the highest quality of our products, experience the highest in listing accuracy, and customer service in the marketplace where the Company competes.
This Policy does not constitute an agreement between the Reseller and the Company and the Company is NOT seeking a response.
- To be eligible to sell products online, Reseller must have a physical “brick & mortar” location that stocks Company’s products for sale to consumer end users, has regular business hours and offers customer service. A “virtual” storefront or a warehouse does not meet this requirement.
- Resellers may sell, list, take orders, or otherwise offer Company’s products via publicly accessible, direct to consumer, e-commerce enabled web pages owned and controlled by the Reseller. Any of the Company’s products that are listed must be stocked at the reseller’s location and ship from the reseller’s location, not from a distributor, drop-shipper, or any other such 3rd party.
- Resellers may not sell, list or otherwise offer Company’s products via any 3rd party platform including but not limited to the following:
- Marketplace sites. (Example: Amazon.com, Ebay.com, etc.)
- Drop-Ship/Fulfillment. (Example: Distributor, etc.)
- Classified sites. (Example: Craigslist.com, online message boards, etc.)
- Social Media. (Example: Facebook, Instagram, YouTube, etc.)
- Bulk/B2B/Wholesalers or other Resellers
- Online Resellers must maintain accurate and up-to-date information and images for all Company’s products that are listed or otherwise offered for sale. This information is available by contacting the Company.
This policy does not apply to close-out, discontinued or pre-owned products.
The Company reserves the right to modify, suspend, or discontinue this policy as a whole or in part or specify certain periods during which the policy is inapplicable.
The Company reserves the right to investigate and make its own independent determination as to whether this Policy has been violated and will follow the outline below if the Company determines a violation has occurred.
Policy Violation - Upon the first violation of the Policy by any reseller, the Company will notify the reseller via email. Reseller will have 2 business days to correct the violation. If the violation is not corrected within 2 business days, the Company may suspend or discontinue entirely the sale of products, cancel any orders, refuse to accept additional orders from the reseller for a period of not less than 30 days, but may extend indefinitely at the sole discretion of the Company. Company may additionally ask its distribution partners to block sales of Company products to Reseller.
Each reseller of the Company’s products is free to independently decide whether to follow this Policy. Company will not discuss any conditions of acceptance related to this Policy, as it is non-negotiable. In addition, Company does not ask for, nor will it accept, any assurance of compliance with this Policy.
Company personnel or sales representatives have no authority to modify or grant exceptions to this Policy. All questions regarding the Policy may be directed to Dead Center Archery Products 543 W. Market St. Beavertown PA 17813, 570-658-1069.
*In order for the Company’s products to remain highly visible online which increases brand awareness and helps keep the Company’s brand and products competitive in the market, Company may list and sell Company’s products and provide customer service on Amazon.com, Ebay.com or other 3rd Party platforms/websites. All of Company’s products are listed and sold at or above MAP. (MAP Policy and Pricing available upon request)